Friday, 16 January 2009

Day 2 - It's day 2 and I'm still signing up to social networking sites! I realised that to avoid breeching the terms and conditions of most of these sites I had to set up an independant blog that they could link to....this is the only way I can legaly place links to third party sites that may ask for details or may try to sell people products!

Lets be honest with each other, at some point, I'm going to need people to buy some stuff or join some sites via my links, to gain a small cash flow from my blog. Yes, I'm doing this to be informative and to keep a diary of what happens over the next five years but I'm also going to try to make a little extra from it if I can! (hence setting up AdSense on here!).

Anyway, as I said, still joining sites and researching methods. these first few weeks might be a lot like this depending on how much time I get to be online around work and home....I'm expecting a new member to join my family in late May early June, so things are likely to go haywire then!

Keep reading and commenting, and if any of those super guru's out there like Ewan Chia or Stone Evans or any of the others happen across this blog (yeah right!) then feel free to leave some ideas on how you may approach this task! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment