Day 4 - I spent the weekend doing some research on different methods of raising money online (I never said I would stick to just one way of making money!). So last year my pet rabbit shuffled off this mortal coil and joined the great warren in the sky, leaving me with a shed full (literally) of used rabbit paraphenalia so I have put that up for sale on a local auction site http://www.wightbay.com/
Then whilst doing some extensive reading I refound an article I had completely forgotten about that hints you can make money without the use of a website, list of customers or anything else! its called "Bum Marketing" (so easy even a bum could do it!) technically its known as article marketing (and if I fail to make money at it then I am stupider than a bum!...(note to self, if you fail to make money using this method then do not tell anyone!)). As the article says it doesn't cost any money to try so its a no brainer about giving it a go. I will let you know if anything happens, or any money comes in!
One thing I have noticed is that the people who really make money online, even out of the affiliate marketers, are the ones who have at least one product to sell. It stands to reason I guess, if you have 100 affiliates marketing your product and each of them only has one sale, you as the owner still have 100 sales. So I need to research a product that I can put together that other people will have a need of and other marketers will sell for me. (This task looks like a very long hill to climb and I am still standing at the bottom just admiring the view!)
However, other people have made money from the internet and there is no reason why I should not be able to do the same!
Monday, 19 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment