So Day 21, (5th Feb 09)
I've not written anything in my blog recently, I've been a little busy setting up a free website ( How to Improve at golf ) I used a free website host called Weebly and it is brilliant especialy if you have no experience of HTML or website building, Everything you need to build an interactive website is pretty much included.
I had to find a free autoresponder to put my opt-in box on the front page but that was easier than I thought. I used one called Freeautobot.com. They provide the code that produces the opt-in box and let you know how to alter it so that you can send your subscribers to the page you want them on.
I thought that as I love golf and I had access to some information and material to do with the subject (Thank you Ewen Chia!) I would be a fool not to use it!
As to the bum marketing, I haven't done much on that yet (Yeah I hear you cry you failled didn't you?!) The truth is that the main site that it is suggested to use will only allow you to include links in your advert if you are a paid up member and since I am starting out with no money, I can't afford the $9.99 per month that they require. and ezineArticles strictly forbid the use of affiliate links in any article submitted to them. So I am looking around at other article marketing sites and I will have a go at this a little later. I would hope to see some money come in by the end of this month (Feb 09)
I'll keep telling you whats happening if you keep reading!
Cheers
IWM
Tuesday, 10 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment