Friday, 27 February 2009

The Experiment -- Day 41

Time flies by when your having fun! day 41 and more money has come in!
I sold the next two pieces of rabbit stuff for a total of £70 (£149920 to go) but then I spent £18.80 on Ewen Chia's new book and I also invested £9.70 (international shipping) in the PPC classroom DVD. So my monnies actually stand at £149948.50 to go, better than it was but still a long way to go!

I have been getting hold of every free ebook and niche software that I can find and am about to launch an ebay shop...if the money will allow selling them as converted to CD format - this gets arround the change to the selling rules for electronic media products and allows you to still earn feeddback from them!

I realy need to think about getting one of my domains active again and getting a host so I will have somwhere to store all my products!

When I started this I knew it would build slowly and then climb into a crashing wave, (lol poetic licence or what!) but I'm still at the tiny ripples in the pond stage at the moment.

I've completed my second article on "How to Improve at Golf" but it is still awaiting release on www.ezinearticles.com You can however read my first article at the above link.
If any of you fellow marketers has any good ideas then drop me a comment and I'll try and get to your Blogs and have a read too!

Keep reading
IWM

No comments:

Post a Comment