Tuesday, 10 February 2009

The Experiment - Day 26

Day 26 I've been realy busy at work recently and have not had much time to put pen to paper or to bash the keyboard. I started reading through a load of notes I made the first time I tried to make money online and was horrified to see how many times I was ripped off and how much "stuff" I had accumulated.

Don't let anyone tell you making money online is easy. Unless you are realy lucky and get in with a genuine master on your first stab then you will probably see money pour from your wallet before you see any trickle back in.

Having said that I then found the product that I bought that first made me any money. It is called (I found that it is still available so what the hell, blatant selling here!) One very Simple Idea and once you purchase it, it gives simple instructions that even when I was a newbie I could follow and make sales from!

Oh yes I almost forgot, the first item of rabbit paraphenalia that I had has now sold and my monnies stand at a wopping £10! wow! only another £149990 to go!

Keep reading!
IWM

No comments:

Post a Comment