Friday, 16 January 2009

Internet Wealth Maker - The Experiment

The Expriment - To Attempt to earn enough money from the internet in 5 years to pay off my mortgage....Without investing any money that I don't earn from the experiment.

Day1 - So here we are at day one, I must be mad to even attempt this but hey ho you've got to start somwhere. So jobs for day one include: 1. Set up a google mail account for the experiment to recieve any queeries and spam.2. Set up a myspace account for the experiment to enable use of the Blog facility and give my friends access to it.3. Set up other social networking accounts for the same reasons listed above.4. Write first day blog entry for each experiment site and launch it so that people know we are live and the experiment is running! So, here we go! It is 16:45 on January the 15th 2009. I have no money in my accounts and I have until the same time and day in 2014 to try and raise £150000.I am not allowed to spend any money and may only use products that I already own or create. once I start making money I may reinvest that in marketing schemes, websites etc but until then I am on my own. If any other internet marketers want to leave comments, drop in any ideas (or just down right laugh at me ) feel free to post comments.I'll write more later, but that is it for day 1 (too many other things to do for now!)

1 comment:

  1. If you can make this work good luck to you! I'll follow your progress with interest!

    ReplyDelete